June 9, 2011
- Taking Stock: GE should be a 'core holding'
- May It Please The Palate: Let's hope your hunt for 'MOR-als' is over so switch to 'mor-ELS'
- Plessys and Fergusons join to press for racial equality in Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court allows limited attorney fees in some frivolous cases
- Tax evasion-- SCOTUS: No Supreme relief for Wesley Snipes
- Who are the world’s richest practicing lawyers? Some on the list went to prison
- America’s 5 ‘deadliest’ prosecutors are named; is capital sentencing ‘personality driven’?
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- As Obama term winds down, Solicitor General Don Verrilli makes his exit
- Thursday round-up