June 9, 2011
- Taking Stock: GE should be a 'core holding'
- May It Please The Palate: Let's hope your hunt for 'MOR-als' is over so switch to 'mor-ELS'
- Plessys and Fergusons join to press for racial equality in Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court allows limited attorney fees in some frivolous cases
- Tax evasion-- SCOTUS: No Supreme relief for Wesley Snipes
- DOJ says using Stingrays to intercept cellphone calls requires warrant, unless exception applies
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- With Novel Argument, Automakers Seek Stay in Airbag Suits
- Judge Axes $40 Million in Fees for 'No-Poach' Lawyers
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?