June 9, 2011
- Taking Stock: GE should be a 'core holding'
- May It Please The Palate: Let's hope your hunt for 'MOR-als' is over so switch to 'mor-ELS'
- Plessys and Fergusons join to press for racial equality in Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court allows limited attorney fees in some frivolous cases
- Tax evasion-- SCOTUS: No Supreme relief for Wesley Snipes
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say.
- Automation may dull brain skills, author Nicholas Carr warns Techshow
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- Police: DLA Lawyer Killed After Craigslist Connection
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day