June 9, 2011
- Taking Stock: GE should be a 'core holding'
- May It Please The Palate: Let's hope your hunt for 'MOR-als' is over so switch to 'mor-ELS'
- Plessys and Fergusons join to press for racial equality in Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court allows limited attorney fees in some frivolous cases
- Tax evasion-- SCOTUS: No Supreme relief for Wesley Snipes
- Did law grad make the wrong choice? Her $300K in education debt easily fails ROI calculation
- How to do the most good? Be a corporate lawyer and donate 25% to charity, Harvard Law student opines
- Plaintiffs Propose Blueprint to Try GM Defects Lawsuits
- Drugmakers Lose Bid to Abolish Take-Back Program
- Wednesday round-up
- Petition of the day