June 9, 2011
- Taking Stock: GE should be a 'core holding'
- May It Please The Palate: Let's hope your hunt for 'MOR-als' is over so switch to 'mor-ELS'
- Plessys and Fergusons join to press for racial equality in Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court allows limited attorney fees in some frivolous cases
- Tax evasion-- SCOTUS: No Supreme relief for Wesley Snipes
- Judges reflect on dealing with difficult pro se litigants
- Church-slayings suspect Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty in federal hate-crime case, lawyer says
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
- ABA Panel: Better Student Debt Counseling Needed
- Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case
- U.S. appeals major insider trading case