June 9, 2011
- Taking Stock: GE should be a 'core holding'
- May It Please The Palate: Let's hope your hunt for 'MOR-als' is over so switch to 'mor-ELS'
- Plessys and Fergusons join to press for racial equality in Louisiana
- U.S. Supreme Court allows limited attorney fees in some frivolous cases
- Tax evasion-- SCOTUS: No Supreme relief for Wesley Snipes
- Law school applications down 37 percent since 2010; first-year class could be smallest in 40 years
- Longtime attorney gives up practice to help lawyer-patients deal with ‘spirit-killing’ profession
- Former Autonomy Exec Takes Aim at HP's Derivative Deal
- Judges Describe Pitfalls of Long Vacancies
- Major new blow to health care law
- Tuesday round-up