July 11, 2011
- Amusement Park faces liability for bumper car injury
- Push for non-lawyer law firm investors creates serious ethical concerns, expert says
- National Labor Relations Board takes aim at social media
- What happens to BigLaw when banks become software companies?
- Former NC justice calls for outside review of state bar, says it’s divided into ‘two extreme camps’
- Google Facing New Privacy Suit Over Email Scanning
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Profits Continue to Slide at Cadwalader
- Tuesday round-up
- Symposium: Unable to show harm, can Texas employ the Court as a political referee?