August 18, 2011
- Taking Stock: Bring back Glass-Steagall
- May it Please the Palate: 'Pesto Presto?' Basil, garlic and olive oil!
- Authors offer a guide to investigative research on the web
- Should social media passwords be a job requirement?
- Candidates exchange ideas at judicial forum
- Schuette charges Lapeer County woman for embezzling $460k from 136 elderly nursing home residents
- Monday Profile: Elisa Gomez
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- Is your firm’s phone line secure? If not, a hack attack can cost you big bucks
- Las Vegas DA to seek county OK for reality TV show about cold and closed cases
- Facebook Sues DLA, Milberg, Former NY AG Over Ceglia Case
- Judge OKs Suit Against Former Yahoo Engineer for IP Theft
- Wyoming added to same-sex marriage list
- Academic highlight: Sunstein and Supreme Court unanimity (or lack thereof)