August 29, 2011
- ABA Commission: Don't worry about lawyer rankings
- Malpractice cases common, but plaintiffs rarely collect
- Will state's legislators vote to follow SCAO recommendations eliminating bench seats?
- Ann Arbor's Wheaton leads team-- Dykema attorneys contribute to ABA amicus brief
- WLAM planning joint event with Women's Exchange
- Attorney makes anything but short work of schedule
- Governor appoints Richard LaFlamme to 4th Circuit Court to replace Schmucker
- DUI laws could be complicated by SCOTUS ruling
- Lawyer who defended Prop 8 before SCOTUS is looking forward to daughter’s same-sex wedding
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Judge Names Committee to Audit BP Oil-Spill Claims
- Argument preview: Free TV, at a bargain price?
- Petition of the day