August 29, 2011
- ABA Commission: Don't worry about lawyer rankings
- Malpractice cases common, but plaintiffs rarely collect
- Will state's legislators vote to follow SCAO recommendations eliminating bench seats?
- Ann Arbor's Wheaton leads team-- Dykema attorneys contribute to ABA amicus brief
- WLAM planning joint event with Women's Exchange
- Attorney makes anything but short work of schedule
- Governor appoints Richard LaFlamme to 4th Circuit Court to replace Schmucker
- ABA President Paulette Brown: ‘A law degree is more than just a piece of paper. It is power’
- Fastcase sues Casemaker for takedown demand, says Georgia administrative rules can’t be copyrighted
- Google Facing New Privacy Suit Over Email Scanning
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Profits Continue to Slide at Cadwalader
- Symposium: Unable to show harm, can Texas employ the Court as a political referee?
- Symposium: Constitutional limits of presidential power – changing the law or enforcing it