August 29, 2011
- ABA Commission: Don't worry about lawyer rankings
- Malpractice cases common, but plaintiffs rarely collect
- Will state's legislators vote to follow SCAO recommendations eliminating bench seats?
- Ann Arbor's Wheaton leads team-- Dykema attorneys contribute to ABA amicus brief
- WLAM planning joint event with Women's Exchange
- Attorney makes anything but short work of schedule
- Governor appoints Richard LaFlamme to 4th Circuit Court to replace Schmucker
- Jury awards $1.6 million in bellwether case claiming DuPont contaminated Ohio River
- Appeals court will review allegations that Texas Gov. Rick Perry tried to coerce Travis County DA
- A Rough Ride in Store for VW Shareholders in U.S.
- Uber Sued Over Alleged Rapes by Drivers
- Friday round-up
- Argument preview: A new look — maybe — at life sentences for youths