August 29, 2011
- ABA Commission: Don't worry about lawyer rankings
- Malpractice cases common, but plaintiffs rarely collect
- Will state's legislators vote to follow SCAO recommendations eliminating bench seats?
- Ann Arbor's Wheaton leads team-- Dykema attorneys contribute to ABA amicus brief
- WLAM planning joint event with Women's Exchange
- Attorney makes anything but short work of schedule
- Governor appoints Richard LaFlamme to 4th Circuit Court to replace Schmucker
- Man convicted in supermarket checkout line dispute files suit against shopper he shot and store
- Do you work in a plush corner office, or nothing even close to that? Tell us about your workspace!
- Federal Circuit Wipes Out $368 Million Apple Damages Verdict
- Wilson Sonsini Tech Employee Charged With Insider Trading
- Petitions to watch | The “Long Conference” of September 29 (Part III)
- Wednesday round-up