October 6, 2011
- Taking Stock: For those of you with Apple shares: sell, sell, sell
- Legal Affairs: Lawyers' collective 'milkshake mistake'
- James Bond heresy? 'Shaken not stirred' is WRONG!
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Aaron Sorkin will adapt ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ for Broadway
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- MetLife Makes Case Against 'Too Big to Fail' Designation
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?
- Thursday round-up