November 7, 2011
- Should you ask clients to give you a 'thumbs-up' online?
- Pitfalls of 'portability': Estate tax law gives spouses extra protection, but has drawbacks
- No new trial despite snoozing juror, says Indiana Court of Appeals
- She-Hulk comic turns its focus to solo practice at the urging of its writer, a practicing attorney
- Centers for Disease Control: Screen prisoners for immunity to killer fungus
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- New or forthcoming books on the Supreme Court & other related materials