November 7, 2011
- Should you ask clients to give you a 'thumbs-up' online?
- Pitfalls of 'portability': Estate tax law gives spouses extra protection, but has drawbacks
- No new trial despite snoozing juror, says Indiana Court of Appeals
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- This week at the Court
- Ginsburg has heart surgery, leaves hospital (UPDATED)