November 7, 2011
- Should you ask clients to give you a 'thumbs-up' online?
- Pitfalls of 'portability': Estate tax law gives spouses extra protection, but has drawbacks
- No new trial despite snoozing juror, says Indiana Court of Appeals
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Have you ever had to break bad news to a client about a case? How did you handle it?
- Plaintiffs Propose Blueprint to Try GM Defects Lawsuits
- Drugmakers Lose Bid to Abolish Take-Back Program
- Wednesday round-up
- Petition of the day