November 17, 2011
- Taking Stock: John Thain -- what a pain
- 'Linquini' is optional The riddle solved! 'Shrimp Scorpio' with missing ingredients supplied
- Iowa State Bar ethics panel approves lawyer's use of 'cloud computing'
- SCOTUS questions privacy expectations in GPS case
- Health care challenge to top busy SCOTUS term
- First new Wal-Mart bias suit filed after Supreme Court ruling
- DOJ says using Stingrays to intercept cellphone calls requires warrant, unless exception applies
- Suit claims Los Angeles restaurants illegally agreed to add surcharge to customer bills
- With Novel Argument, Automakers Seek Stay in Airbag Suits
- Judge Axes $40 Million in Fees for 'No-Poach' Lawyers
- Friday round-up
- A new legal cloud over same-sex marriage in Kentucky?