November 17, 2011
- Taking Stock: John Thain -- what a pain
- 'Linquini' is optional The riddle solved! 'Shrimp Scorpio' with missing ingredients supplied
- Iowa State Bar ethics panel approves lawyer's use of 'cloud computing'
- SCOTUS questions privacy expectations in GPS case
- Health care challenge to top busy SCOTUS term
- First new Wal-Mart bias suit filed after Supreme Court ruling
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- This week at the Court
- January arguments, day by day