November 17, 2011
- Taking Stock: John Thain -- what a pain
- 'Linquini' is optional The riddle solved! 'Shrimp Scorpio' with missing ingredients supplied
- Iowa State Bar ethics panel approves lawyer's use of 'cloud computing'
- SCOTUS questions privacy expectations in GPS case
- Health care challenge to top busy SCOTUS term
- First new Wal-Mart bias suit filed after Supreme Court ruling
- More law schools should consolidate, writes former dean
- What do you think were the most significant legal actions of the Obama administration?
- Argument analysis: Six-justice court sympathetic to government in detainee case
- Argument analysis: Is the statutory phrase “crime of violence” in the immigration laws void for vagueness?