November 17, 2011
- Taking Stock: John Thain -- what a pain
- 'Linquini' is optional The riddle solved! 'Shrimp Scorpio' with missing ingredients supplied
- Iowa State Bar ethics panel approves lawyer's use of 'cloud computing'
- SCOTUS questions privacy expectations in GPS case
- Health care challenge to top busy SCOTUS term
- First new Wal-Mart bias suit filed after Supreme Court ruling
- Did town show disparate-impact bias in taking over buildings?
- State AG joins prosecutors’ call for SC supreme court justice to be recused from criminal cases
- Locke Lord, Patton Boggs Call Off Merger Talks
- Consumer Agency, Forty-Nine States Win $2B in Homeowner Relief
- Utah’s same-sex marriage ban falls (UPDATED)
- Friday round-up