November 17, 2011
- Taking Stock: John Thain -- what a pain
- 'Linquini' is optional The riddle solved! 'Shrimp Scorpio' with missing ingredients supplied
- Iowa State Bar ethics panel approves lawyer's use of 'cloud computing'
- SCOTUS questions privacy expectations in GPS case
- Health care challenge to top busy SCOTUS term
- First new Wal-Mart bias suit filed after Supreme Court ruling
- Beset by drought, California lawmakers fast-track bill to ban towns from enforcing brown-lawn rules
- Georgetown’s Iron Tech competition grows in audience and interest
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- D.C. Circuit Judge Gives Advice on How to Talk to Police
- Argument preview: Execution methods: broad or narrow look?
- Petition of the day