December 29, 2011
- Taking Stock: AllianceBernstein: Just Another Firm Getting Run Into the Ground
- May it Please the Palate: Don't think much of the lowly fruitcake? Try this one on for size
- Is the death penalty dying a slow death?
- GOP experts make Supreme Court shortlist
- Roberts, Kagan win awards for crafty use of the pen
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say.
- Automation may dull brain skills, author Nicholas Carr warns Techshow
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- Police: DLA Lawyer Killed After Craigslist Connection
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day