December 29, 2011
- Taking Stock: AllianceBernstein: Just Another Firm Getting Run Into the Ground
- May it Please the Palate: Don't think much of the lowly fruitcake? Try this one on for size
- Is the death penalty dying a slow death?
- GOP experts make Supreme Court shortlist
- Roberts, Kagan win awards for crafty use of the pen
- ‘Smoking gun’ evidence shows Happy Birthday lyrics are no longer protected by copyright, lawyers say
- Lawyers and music lovers converge on Chicago for ABA Annual Meeting and Lollapalooza
- ‘Best Firms’ Report Shows Top 50 Shops for Women
- Grassley Compares Supreme Court to a 'River Flooding Its Banks'
- October arguments, day by day
- Symposium: Taking voter equality seriously