January 26, 2012
- Owners: Metal detectors crushed business in once bustling Courthouse Coffee Shop
- Taking the PULSE-- Attorney navigates through the world of 'entertainment'
- Douglas McClure files for Washtenaw Co. Circuit Court Judge
- U of M Law School grad wears variety of hats
- ADR examined--State study touts the value of mediation process
- Attorney re-appointed to Model Civil Jury Instructions Committee
- Beset by drought, California lawmakers fast-track bill to ban towns from enforcing brown-lawn rules
- Georgetown’s Iron Tech competition grows in audience and interest
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- D.C. Circuit Judge Gives Advice on How to Talk to Police
- Argument preview: Execution methods: broad or narrow look?
- Petition of the day