January 26, 2012
- Owners: Metal detectors crushed business in once bustling Courthouse Coffee Shop
- Taking the PULSE-- Attorney navigates through the world of 'entertainment'
- Douglas McClure files for Washtenaw Co. Circuit Court Judge
- U of M Law School grad wears variety of hats
- ADR examined--State study touts the value of mediation process
- Attorney re-appointed to Model Civil Jury Instructions Committee
- Man convicted in supermarket checkout line dispute files suit against shopper he shot and store
- Do you work in a plush corner office, or nothing even close to that? Tell us about your workspace!
- Apple, HP Snag Attorney Fees From Repeat Patent Plaintiff
- Lawyers Fear Ray Rice Case Could Stymie Prosecutorial Discretion
- Petition of the day
- Petitions to watch | The “Long Conference” of September 29 (Part III)