January 26, 2012
- Owners: Metal detectors crushed business in once bustling Courthouse Coffee Shop
- Taking the PULSE-- Attorney navigates through the world of 'entertainment'
- Douglas McClure files for Washtenaw Co. Circuit Court Judge
- U of M Law School grad wears variety of hats
- ADR examined--State study touts the value of mediation process
- Attorney re-appointed to Model Civil Jury Instructions Committee
- First settlement reached for EEOC case alleging sexual-orientation discrimination
- Celebrity divorce lawyer says hacking fears are partly why her law firm joined Blank Rome
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- On the great Lyle Denniston’s departure from SCOTUSblog
- Symposium: Is it bribery or “the basic compact underlying representative government”?