January 26, 2012
- Owners: Metal detectors crushed business in once bustling Courthouse Coffee Shop
- Taking the PULSE-- Attorney navigates through the world of 'entertainment'
- Douglas McClure files for Washtenaw Co. Circuit Court Judge
- U of M Law School grad wears variety of hats
- ADR examined--State study touts the value of mediation process
- Attorney re-appointed to Model Civil Jury Instructions Committee
- Surgeon sues surgical-gown manufacturer over claims that their product protects against Ebola
- House suit against Obama still in planning stage after second law firm reportedly stops work on case
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Argument preview: How much control do agencies have over what whistleblowers may disclose?
- SCOTUS for law students: Rearguments