January 26, 2012
- Owners: Metal detectors crushed business in once bustling Courthouse Coffee Shop
- Taking the PULSE-- Attorney navigates through the world of 'entertainment'
- Douglas McClure files for Washtenaw Co. Circuit Court Judge
- U of M Law School grad wears variety of hats
- ADR examined--State study touts the value of mediation process
- Attorney re-appointed to Model Civil Jury Instructions Committee
- Lawyer gets 30 years for abusing his wife
- Attorney catches his first alligator, says head on law-office desk is ‘great conversation piece’
- FDA Not Required to Hold Hearings on Animal Feed, Second Circuit Rules
- Barclays Moves to Dismiss N.Y. AG's Suit Over 'Dark Pools'
- Petition of the day
- Thursday round-up