February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Supreme Court won’t hear ‘I (heart) boobies’ case
- Supreme Court rules for landowner disputing US claim to bike-trail right of way
- Emails Aren't Only Challenge in Dewey Defense, Experts Say
- Patton Boggs Will Survive, Even With More Reductions, Managing Partner Says
- Opinion analysis: Victory — and money — for landowners
- Breaking News