February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Imprisoned for plotting to kill federal judge, law grad wants to play the violin in supermax
- Bite-mark expert’s flip-flop is cited in death-row inmate’s new appeal
- Federal Circuit Wipes Out $368 Million Apple Damages Verdict
- Wilson Sonsini Tech Employee Charged With Insider Trading
- U.S. urges review of investment cases
- Petition of the day