February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- 'Like a death in the family' Cooley Law School closes on December 31
- Asked & Answered: Appeals court overturns ADA verdict in favor of employees
- Monday Profile: Stephen K. Postema
- Job one U-M grad specializes in employee benefits, executive compensation
- How to become a member of the Bar of the Supreme Court of the United States
- Facebook sues DLA Piper, other firms, 9 attorneys, says they conspired on fraudulent case
- Rare NHTSA alert warns 4.7 million vehicle owners of airbag safety issue, urges immediate inspection
- Divided Supreme Court Allows Texas Voter ID to Take Effect
- Hospitals Sweat Potential Ebola Liability
- Petition of the day
- OT2013 opinion announcements