February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Obama plans to use executive power to help normalize relations with Cuba
- Legalization of pot in Colorado violates supremacy clause, two states argue in SCOTUS suit
- In His 70th Supreme Court Argument, Waxman Takes Some Hits
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Dahlia Lithwick (Part four)
- Two states sue to block Colorado marijuana markets