February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- California bar exam to last two-thirds as long, but could be just as difficult
- Boy Scouts ends ban on gay troop leaders, but allows religion-based exceptions
- The 2015 A-List: The New Elite
- Circuit Rejects Alien Tort Suit Against Ford, IBM
- Symposium: Taking voter equality seriously
- Same-sex marriage ruling put into formal effect