February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- U-M Law graduate student shares familial link to DeWitt Scholarship
- Get to Know Bruce Courtade
- Bankruptcy expert talks about Chapter (11) and verse of recent plight of City of Detroit
- Global role: MLaw alum maps international investment treaties
- Survey: Class of '16 students very involved with pro bono work