February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Fake child abduction could result in real charges, authorities say
- Former law firm CFO charged in $1.2B swindle is 18th to face a criminal case, feds say
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Is Path to NFL Concussion Accord Growing Murky?
- Argument preview: Attack ads and the First Amendment
- Petitions of the day