February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Law firms give and receive thanks by way of donated turkeys
- Inversions gain in popularity with help of Skadden lawyers
- Anthem Fires Back at Data-Breach Suit
- Morgan Lewis Boasts Steady Profits, No Debt on Anniversary of Bingham Deal
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Justices to study limits on state-court securities litigation