February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- ABA delegation visits emergency shelter for detained immigrant children in Texas
- Growing Texas-based IP ‘super-boutique’ plants flag in Philly, plans more East Coast expansion
- Justices Asked To Settle Split Ruling on Health Care
- Lawyers Line Up for Key Roles in GM Defect Litigation
- Health care subsidies issue rushed to Court
- Petition of the day