February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- Petition of the day
- SCOTUSblog on camera: Eric Schnapper (Part two)