February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- DOJ and FBI to begin tracking hate crimes against Sikhs, Hindus and Arabs
- Lawyer gets 10-year sentence for role in stealing $3.8M from elderly victims
- Robbery Not a Normal Work Condition of Liquor Store
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Elite New York Firms Once Again Break From the Pack
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Mental disability and death sentencing