February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Techshow’s ‘60 Sites’ highlight: Glitter revenge?
- Test, teach lawyers tech skills, speakers at Techshow say.
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Latham Gives Bob Dell a Spectacular Sendoff
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day