February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Surgeon sues surgical-gown manufacturer over claims that their product protects against Ebola
- House suit against Obama still in planning stage after second law firm reportedly stops work on case
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Editor’s Notes
- Argument preview: How much control do agencies have over what whistleblowers may disclose?