February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Chicago police have shot 262 people in 6 years; about 80% were black men, newspaper reports
- Mike Pence once authored a comic strip about law school
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- Petition of the day
- “Progress,” but no decisions, in former governor’s case