February 16, 2012
- House approves measure to downsize judiciary
- Bills to cut state judgeships pass House; now head to governor for signing
- Bankruptcy season begins- Will upward trend continue in 2012?
- Harvard Law grad writes best selling romances
- Legal eagles featured in Penny Seats staging of 'What Corbin Knew'
- Attorney included on German Consulate General Chicago list of attorneys
- Developing story-- U-M Law School expanding its academic reach abroad
- Asked and Answered: How far can goverment go to determine location of targets?
- Supreme Court justices regularly seek to change the errors of their ways
- Federal government sued over alleged due process violations at Artesia immigrant detention center
- Justice Ginsburg Skeptical of Two-Year Law School Idea
- Some GM Plaintiffs Seek a Way Around Bankruptcy Stay
- A fourth same-sex marriage appeal filed
- Rules for birth-control mandate after Hobby Lobby (UPDATED)