February 20, 2012
- Bill protects mourners against funeral protestors
- Snyder signs bills allowing more local penalties against 'super drunk' drivers
- May it Please the Palate: Depositions and a cheesesteak sandwich
- Mock trial teams learn 'it's not like TV'
- Near miss-- Attorney's book challenges traditional view of WW II
- Global Reach--Wayne State Professor specializes in international field
- Joseph Burke named to Washtenaw County's 15th District Court
- Cause-and-effect-- Attorney carries burning 'desire' to assist victims
- Expansion of scholarship programs at Wayne Law
- Why Texas Roadhouse? Restaurant sues EEOC for the answer
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Thursday round-up
- Big payday for ex-college sports stars?