February 20, 2012
- Bill protects mourners against funeral protestors
- Snyder signs bills allowing more local penalties against 'super drunk' drivers
- May it Please the Palate: Depositions and a cheesesteak sandwich
- Mock trial teams learn 'it's not like TV'
- Near miss-- Attorney's book challenges traditional view of WW II
- Global Reach--Wayne State Professor specializes in international field
- Joseph Burke named to Washtenaw County's 15th District Court
- Cause-and-effect-- Attorney carries burning 'desire' to assist victims
- Expansion of scholarship programs at Wayne Law
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights of over 100,000 felons, but does he have power to do so?
- Cartoon: Courtroom drama or antics in this month’s cartoon scene?
- Bar Exam Pass Rates Drop Across the Country
- Am Law Firms Go Big on $160 Billion Pfizer-Allergan Deal
- U.S. presses for immigration ruling this Term
- Argument preview: Justices return to dispute about government’s refusal to comply with contracts to support tribes