February 20, 2012
- Bill protects mourners against funeral protestors
- Snyder signs bills allowing more local penalties against 'super drunk' drivers
- May it Please the Palate: Depositions and a cheesesteak sandwich
- Mock trial teams learn 'it's not like TV'
- Near miss-- Attorney's book challenges traditional view of WW II
- Global Reach--Wayne State Professor specializes in international field
- Joseph Burke named to Washtenaw County's 15th District Court
- Cause-and-effect-- Attorney carries burning 'desire' to assist victims
- Expansion of scholarship programs at Wayne Law
- After courtroom tears in high-profile case, lawyer closes office for one-year sabbatical
- Are spirits, slayings or slurs ‘material defects’ homebuyers must be told of?
- Comcast Settles Subscribers' Antitrust Class Action for $50M
- Wells Fargo Can't Escape $203 Million Overdraft Judgment
- Thursday round-up
- Petition of the day