February 20, 2012
- Bill protects mourners against funeral protestors
- Snyder signs bills allowing more local penalties against 'super drunk' drivers
- May it Please the Palate: Depositions and a cheesesteak sandwich
- Mock trial teams learn 'it's not like TV'
- Near miss-- Attorney's book challenges traditional view of WW II
- Global Reach--Wayne State Professor specializes in international field
- Joseph Burke named to Washtenaw County's 15th District Court
- Cause-and-effect-- Attorney carries burning 'desire' to assist victims
- Expansion of scholarship programs at Wayne Law
- Blank Rome announces Dickstein Shapiro acquisition; over 100 remaining lawyers will make the move
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Uber Settles Class Actions Over Safety Claims
- Conn. Whistleblower Lawsuit Claims Hedge Fund Squandered $2 Billion
- Symposium: Barack Obama is not king
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?