February 20, 2012
- Bill protects mourners against funeral protestors
- Snyder signs bills allowing more local penalties against 'super drunk' drivers
- May it Please the Palate: Depositions and a cheesesteak sandwich
- Mock trial teams learn 'it's not like TV'
- Near miss-- Attorney's book challenges traditional view of WW II
- Global Reach--Wayne State Professor specializes in international field
- Joseph Burke named to Washtenaw County's 15th District Court
- Cause-and-effect-- Attorney carries burning 'desire' to assist victims
- Expansion of scholarship programs at Wayne Law
- Justice Ginsburg is hospitalized after exercise, undergoes heart catheterization
- Will Supreme Court be swayed by a gay-marriage ‘tipping point’?
- Morgan Lewis Votes to Admit 227 Bingham Partners
- Jackson Lewis to Eliminate Billable Hours for Associates
- This week at the Court
- Ginsburg has heart surgery, leaves hospital (UPDATED)