February 20, 2012
- Bill protects mourners against funeral protestors
- Snyder signs bills allowing more local penalties against 'super drunk' drivers
- May it Please the Palate: Depositions and a cheesesteak sandwich
- Mock trial teams learn 'it's not like TV'
- Near miss-- Attorney's book challenges traditional view of WW II
- Global Reach--Wayne State Professor specializes in international field
- Joseph Burke named to Washtenaw County's 15th District Court
- Cause-and-effect-- Attorney carries burning 'desire' to assist victims
- Expansion of scholarship programs at Wayne Law
- Beset by drought, California lawmakers fast-track bill to ban towns from enforcing brown-lawn rules
- Georgetown’s Iron Tech competition grows in audience and interest
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- D.C. Circuit Judge Gives Advice on How to Talk to Police
- This week at the Court
- Argument preview: Execution methods: broad or narrow look?