Wassink reelected managing partner of Warner
Published: February 28, 2024
Mark J. Wassink has been reelected managing partner of Warner Norcross + Judd LLP.
MAJ Winter MeetingFebruary 28, 2024The Michigan Association for Justice conducted its 2024 Winter Meeting on Thursday and Friday, January 25-26, at the Four Points by Sheraton in Novi.
Duly NotedFebruary 28, 2024U.S. News & World Report named Varnum to its 2024 Class of Best Companies to Work For among U.S. law firms.
Phishing scam pretending to be State Bar is targeting Michigan attorneysFebruary 28, 2024An apparent phishing scam was sent to some members of the State Bar of Michigan recently, claiming to be from a Board commissioner. All Michigan attorneys are advised to be on high alert and not to respond to the email.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment