Time tested: Daunting schedule proves to liking of area attorney
Published: April 29, 2016
“If you want something done, ask a busy person.” [ More » ]
Veterans Treatment Court seminar scheduledApril 29, 2016
The Federal Bar Association Federal Disability Benefits Committee will present its 4th annual seminar on Veterans Treatment Courts (VTC) on Tuesday, May 3 at Western Michigan University Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Auburn Hills.
States urged to make it easier for ex-prisoners to get IDsApril 29, 2016
WASHINGTON (AP) — States should make it easier for convicted felons to obtain state-issued identification after they get out of prison, Attorney General Loretta Lynch said this week in announcing a set of measures aimed at helping smooth the retur
U.S. solicitor general to address WSU Law gradsApril 29, 2016
Donald B. Verrilli Jr., the 46th solicitor general of the United States, will receive an honorary degree and serve as keynote speaker Monday, May 16, at Wayne State University Law School’s commencement at the Detroit Opera House.
- Patricia Timmons-Goodson nominated for long-vacant seat on federal court bench
- Lawyers, judges and bar groups celebrate Law Day 2016 around the country
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- This week’s oral argument audio available on Oyez
- Round 2 for Amtrak: A major defeat in appeals court