Career chemistry: Engineering interest serves attorney well
Published: November 24, 2015
Saleha Mohamedulla’s favorite high school class was chemistry. [ More » ]
Students take MSU to court over sexual assault claimsNovember 24, 2015
EAST LANSING (AP) — Four Michigan State University students recently filed a civil rights lawsuit accusing the school and its leadership of a slow and inadequate response to their sexual assault complaints.
Calley: Order aimed at helping residents with disabilitiesNovember 24, 2015
- Career chemistry: Engineering interest serves attorney well
- Students take MSU to court over sexual assault claims
- Calley: Order aimed at helping residents with disabilities
- Congressional map dispute will be heard
- Overseas Missions: Attorney taught law in Cambodia, volunteered in India, Nepal and Tanzania
- Kentucky governor restores voting rights of over 100,000 felons, but does he have power to do so?
- Cartoon: Courtroom drama or antics in this month’s cartoon scene?
- Bar Exam Pass Rates Drop Across the Country
- Am Law Firms Go Big on $160 Billion Pfizer-Allergan Deal
- U.S. presses for immigration ruling this Term
- Argument preview: Justices return to dispute about government’s refusal to comply with contracts to support tribes