Meeting of the Minds
Published: April 17, 2014
It was a group photo for the ages March 13 at Butzel Long's annual meeting, which coincided with the 160th anniversary celebration for the Detroit based firm. [ More » ]
Wayne Law transactional team competes in nationals; new course plannedApril 17, 2014
Asked and AnsweredApril 17, 2014
he Great Lakes Environmental Law Center has hired additional attorneys to meet what it calls the growing need for public-interest environmental law and policy expertise in Detroit and the state of Michigan.
- Buying a General Mills product eliminates the right to sue, according to online legal terms
- Law firm’s revised debt-collection letter results in $49.5K settlement of federal class action
- Fourth Circuit Orders Identity of 'Company Doe' Revealed
- Is Path to NFL Concussion Accord Growing Murky?
- Thursday round-up
- Argument preview: Attack ads and the First Amendment