Students meet public interest organizations at Wayne Law fair
Published: February 11, 2016
Wayne State University Law School students met and networked with attorneys representing a vast array of public interest employers Wednesday, Feb. 3, at the Public Interest Internship Fair. [ More » ]
Snyder plans $360M for Flint, infrastructureFebruary 11, 2016
LANSING, Mich. (AP) - Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder on Wednesday proposed spending hundreds of millions more dollars to address Flint's water crisis and to update infrastructure, including lead water pipes, in the city and across the state.
Water expert rejects explanation on Flint corrosion controlFebruary 11, 2016
A water expert who first raised concerns about lead in Flint's drinking water dismissed as "contrived" a city official's suggestion in an email that anti-corrosive phosphates weren't added to the Flint River because of worries that the chemicals
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Aaron Sorkin will adapt ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ for Broadway
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- MetLife Makes Case Against 'Too Big to Fail' Designation
- Symposium: Barack Obama is not king
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?