Wayne Law alumnus stands up for children, families as prosecutor
Published: July 27, 2015
For 25 years, Jerry Dorsey IV has been dedicated to getting justice for children and families. [ More » ]
Fears named to Equal Justice Works National Advisory CommitteeJuly 27, 2015
Diane H. Fears, director of career services and the Student Voluntary Pro Bono Program at Wayne State University Law School, has been named to the 16-member Equal Justice Works National Advisory Committee.
MY TURN: A presidential 'visit' that was long overdueJuly 27, 2015
- How to conquer anxiety and break the ice during professional events (podcast)
- Rapper’s hologram performance is shut down; is it a First Amendment violation?
- The 2015 A-List: The New Elite
- Circuit Rejects Alien Tort Suit Against Ford, IBM
- Symposium: Does “one person, one vote” really mean what it says?
- The new look at “one person, one vote,” made simple