Published: October 2, 2014
The Hispanic Bar Association of Michigan hosted a Law Student Reception on Sunday, Sept. 14, at the home of Lawrence Garcia. [ More » ]
Michigan Supreme Court to hear first oral arguments of 2014-2015 termOctober 2, 2014
Can interest and administrative fees for delinquent taxes be waived in a Michigan Tax Tribunal proceeding in which the county treasurer was not a party; was the county treasurer in a legal relationship with the township for purposes of waiving interest an
Asked and Answered . . .October 2, 2014
Michigan’s State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) asked the National Center for State Courts (NCSC) to confer with experts and stakeholders, examine experiences in other states, and provide recommendations for a state e-filing system.
- SCOTUS releases new list of grants for 2014 term, with no same-sex marriage cases
- Cartoon: Is this the proper venue for a song? Give us your best caption!
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Breaking News
- Live blog (Updated: Completed)