From sass to success
Published: September 1, 2015
Attorney Michelle Wezner says her career as a commercial litigator was the answer to this question: "What do you do with a person who has a sassy mouth, an insatiable curiosity, a tendency to get easily bored, and a need for the occasional creative outlet?&quo [ More » ]
Michigan Supreme Court announces cases for October oral argumentsSeptember 1, 2015
The Michigan Supreme Court announced that oral arguments in 11 cases will be heard October 13-15, 2015. The Court will convene to hear the first case at 9:30 am, October 13, in the old Supreme Court courtroom on the third floor of the State Capitol.
Call to Justice AwardsSeptember 1, 2015
- Murder rate is way up in dozens of US cities, but why?
- Don’t suspend state attorney general’s law license, petition-signers urge disciplinary authorities
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Contempt hearing for Kentucky county clerk
- Tuesday round-up