High court finds tacking an issue of fact
Published: January 28, 2015
Your tried and true trademark is in need of a facelift, so you give it a tweak here and there to give it a more modern look. [ More » ]
Ginsburg to deliver Tanner LectureJanuary 28, 2015
Ruth Bader Ginsburg, associate justice of the U.S. Supreme Court, will present the University of Michigan's 2015 Tanner Lecture on Human Values on Friday, Feb. 6, from 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Hill Auditorium.
Education early focus for State Senate GOPJanuary 28, 2015
LANSING, Mich. (AP) - Majority Republican senators plan to quickly pass legislation that would rank schools' performance with letter grades and change how teachers are evaluated, but said Tuesday they'll likely put off their bid to repeal Michigan's law requirin
McLaughlin named to Hall of FameJanuary 28, 2015
Lawrence D. McLaughlin, partner at Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn LLP and chair of its Real Estate Department has been named to the 2014 Commercial Real Estate Hall of Fame by Midwest Real Estate News.
- Should Lindsay Lohan be able to call greeting fans community service? Prosecutor questions
- Have you ever asked for a raise? If so, did you succeed in getting one?
- How Bingham Failed: The Inside Story
- Latham, Littler Launch Back Office Operations
- Oklahoma executions put off
- New & forthcoming books on the Supreme Court