Righting a wrong
Published: March 31, 2015
Attorney Sarah Stempky Kime has won several million-dollar trials and settlements, including one named by Michigan Lawyers Weekly as second largest in its list of "2014 Million Dollar Verdicts and Settlements" obtained in a Michigan court. [ More » ]
Doctor honored by court officialsMarch 31, 2015
Dr. Jessica Parks, State Court Administrative Office (SCAO) Trial Court Services Deputy Director, was presented with the Judge William G. Schma award during the Michigan Association of Treatment Court Professionals (MATCP) conference earlier this week.
Dykema to combine with Texas law firmMarch 31, 2015
The Detroit-based law firm Dykema announced Monday it will combine with Texas-based Cox Smith. The combination will give Dykema a significantly expanded presence in Texas, where Cox Smith is a leading firm with deep history.
- Stop efforts to close Sweet Briar, lawsuits by county attorney and alumna urge Virginia court
- Chemerinsky: Two narrow wins for civil rights
- Columbia Again Tops The Go-To Law Schools
- Ex-Bryan Cave Partner's Suicide Mars Missouri Gubernatorial Race
- Today’s transcripts
- Lawyers for same-sex marriage plea named