Published: October 2, 2015
Photo 1: At left, organizers of the OCBA event posed for a group shot. Pictured (l-r) are Wayne Kauffman; Tim Martin, chairman of the race committee; Diana Moak; Jim O’Brien, vice chair of the race committee; and David Carl Anderson, president o [ More » ]
Wayne Law's Detroit Equity Action Lab tackles structural racismOctober 2, 2015
Thirty leaders from local organizations are joining together as members of the second year's cohort for Wayne State University Law School's Detroit Equity Action Lab to further the cause of racial equity.
Most arguments dismissed in bridge lawsuitOctober 2, 2015
DETROIT (AP) - A judge dismissed most arguments Wednesday aimed at blocking a new bridge between Detroit and Canada in a lawsuit brought by the owner of the existing Ambassador Bridge, but left standing one challenge that could delay construction.
- Supreme Court will consider whether Iran reparations law violated separation of powers
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio testifies in contempt hearing, says he delegated compliance with court order
- Judge Nixes 'E-Cigarettes Are Safer' Argument
- Bay Area's Big-Name Lawyers Backing Clinton, Fiorina
- Argument preview: A brain-teaser for criminal conspiracy law
- Court’s docket shuns bankruptcy and IP cases