Familiar legal figure appears in new movie
Published: October 22, 2014
Grosse Pointe Woods native J.K. Simmons has appeared in all six feature films directed by Jason Reitman, including the upcoming “Men, Women & Children.” [ More » ]
A cut above . . .October 22, 2014
Leadership Role: Detroit attorney co-chairs Judical Externship ProgramOctober 17, 2014
Mitra Jafary-Hariri’s interest in pursuing judicial clerkship opportunities was sparked after her first year of law school, when she did an internship for the Hon. Denise Page Hood, U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.&nbs
Local attorney on challenges: 'I'd like mine supersized, please'October 22, 2014
Michigan one of four states picked to explore reform to juvenile justice systemOctober 17, 2014
Michigan is one of four states competitively selected by the National Governors Association to examine ways to improve the juvenile justice system – creating better outcomes for youth and safer communities for everyone.
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- What questions do you always ask new clients?
- Dozens of shots fired in Canada’s parliament building; Soldier killed at nearby war memorial
- Dish, Southwest, Time Warner Targeted in New Patent Blitz
- As Patent Case Winds Down, 'Settler's Remorse' Could Add Wrinkle
- Appeals court ponders future of war crimes trials
- Ginsburg edits her voting rights dissent