Incoming president aims to 'grow' MCBA
Published: July 31, 2015
For as long as he can remember, the newly elected president of the Macomb County Bar Association (MCBA), Donald D. DeNault Jr., viewed volunteerism as an avenue to reach out to others in his community. [ More » ]
Attorney wins two awards for vintage Panhard PL17July 31, 2015
Attorney offers counsel to entrepreneurs, enterprises and start-up companiesJuly 29, 2015
Attorney Michael Beals recently re-worked a legacy buy-sell arrangement between two brothers where the older sibling needed a pathway allowing him to retire from an inherited business and his younger brother needed certainty and freedom to run the compan
In Keeping: Actress 'Suits' character in long line of strong womenJuly 29, 2015
Magazine names Plunkett Cooney national 'Go-To' firm for litigationJuly 29, 2015
For the third consecutive year, Plunkett Cooney, one of the Midwest’s oldest and largest law firms, has been named by American Lawyer Media (ALM) as a “Go-To” law firm in the area of litigation for companies ranking among the Fortune 50
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- How should we regulate the ‘sharing economy’?
- US increasingly uses malware in law enforcement, expert says; should a warrant be required?
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
- ABA Panel: Better Student Debt Counseling Needed
- Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case
- U.S. appeals major insider trading case