Political Passion . . .
Published: February 12, 2016
There can’t be many University of Michigan students who have been up close and personal with members of the First Family – let alone the “First Dog.” [ More » ]
Outgoing Chief Judge reflects on his tenure at helm of U.S. CourtFebruary 10, 2016
Former County Commissioner settles into new role on benchFebruary 10, 2016
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Justice Scalia has died at the age of 79
- Submit your diorama for Peeps in Law 2016: Peep Wars
- Former and Current Dickstein Shapiro Partners to Lose Millions They Left With Firm
- The Dirty Little Secret of Law Firm Billing
- Is a recess appointment to the Court an option?
- Supreme Court vacancies in presidential election years