A shooting victim, Judge seeks end to 'scourge of gun violence'
Published: April 24, 2015
(Editor’s Note: The following is the full text of the remarks delivered by U.S. District Judge Terrence Berg at Gesu Catholic Church, in Detroit, just before the Walk for Hope began on Good Friday, April 3. These remarks were offered as a reflecti [ More » ]
- Success Story -April 24, 2015
Detroit native Stephen M. Ross, a billionaire developer and noted philanthropist, was the guest of honor during a special question-and-answer program April 9 at Wayne State University Law School, his legal alma mater.
Chicken fit for a ShahApril 24, 2015
headlines Flint-Genesee County
- Beset by drought, California lawmakers fast-track bill to ban towns from enforcing brown-lawn rules
- Georgetown’s Iron Tech competition grows in audience and interest
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- D.C. Circuit Judge Gives Advice on How to Talk to Police
- Argument preview: Execution methods: broad or narrow look?
- Petition of the day