61st Court practices prepared it to comply with Probable Cause Conference changes
Published: April 17, 2015
It may seem counterintuitive that adding a court appearance would speed up the wheels of justice. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .April 17, 2015
Attorney General team hosts public forum on Metro Health/CHS ventureApril 17, 2015
The Michigan Attorney General Hospital Sale Review Team will host a public forum on the joint venture between Metro Health and CHS on Thursday, April 23, from 5:00-7:00 p.m. at Metro Health Conference Center, 2225 Main St. NW, Wyoming, MI 49519.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Techshow’s ‘60 Sites’ highlight: Glitter revenge?
- Test, teach lawyers tech skills, speakers at Techshow say.
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- The Am Law 100, the Early Numbers: Latham Gives Bob Dell a Spectacular Sendoff
- Preview on same-sex marriage — Part IV, Supporting the state bans
- Petition of the day