Indian Law Section draws key players for panel, honors assistant U.S. attorney
Published: October 17, 2014
When the State Bar of Michigan met in Grand Rapids last month, its American Indian Law Section was privileged to have attorneys for both sides in the well-known case Michigan v. Bay Mills Indian Community. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .October 17, 2014
Jody L. Aaron, a Detroit-based personal injury and medical malpractice attorney with Johnson Law, which also has a Grand Rapids office, has been elected chair of the Negligence Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
Opinion: Building a recovery: Americans vote for transportation investmentOctober 17, 2014
Members of Congress have little time left to convince their constituents to send them back for another term. If they're looking to curry voters' favor, they should heed the results of a new poll conducted by the Mineta Transportation Institute.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Federal judges OK same-sex marriage in Arizona and Wyoming
- Report: Lax regulation puts employees and patrons of gun ranges at risk of lead poisoning
- Divided Supreme Court Allows Texas Voter ID to Take Effect
- Hospitals Sweat Potential Ebola Liability
- This week at the Court
- The Court won’t interrupt Texas voter ID law