Attorney's noncompete expertise shows in Bloomberg BNA article
Published: October 31, 2014
Up-and-coming attorney Amy Jonker of Dykema’s Grand Rapids office has reached a sought-after benchmark: being published in the Bloomberg BNA (Bureau of National Affairs) Daily Labor Report. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .October 31, 2014
Foster Swift attorney Deanna Swisher has launched a new blog addressing law and legal developments affecting the fashion industry. The Fosterfashion blog will be a resource for fashion designers, manufacturers, exporters, importers and retailers.&nbs
Kent County partners with non-profit to work on preventing homelessness, help homelessOctober 31, 2014
Attorney panel warns commercial realtors the devil is in the detailsOctober 29, 2014
A panel of well-versed real estate lawyers sounded the warning to a room full of commercial realtors in early October that if the realtors and their clients want to prevail in a court dispute, they have to pay attention to the details.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Surgeon sues surgical-gown manufacturer over claims that their product protects against Ebola
- House suit against Obama still in planning stage after second law firm reportedly stops work on case
- Whirlpool Beats Moldy Washer Class Action in Bellwether Trial
- Gerber Baby Formula Ads Are Misleading, FTC Claims
- Editor’s Notes
- Argument preview: How much control do agencies have over what whistleblowers may disclose?