Attorneys commemorate signing of Constitution by educating students
Published: September 19, 2014
The Grand Rapids Bar Association takes its Constitution Day seriously. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .September 19, 2014
Lawyer brings engineering expertise to practice in Intellectual PropertySeptember 19, 2014
Intellectual property lawyer Dan Bliss was once asked to prepare a patent application on a perpetual motion machine. Before starting, he advised the inventor to conduct experiments and supply results for the patent application.
New Americans Campaign celebrates citizenship by action on Citizenship DaySeptember 19, 2014
Restorative Justice Coalition promotes balance of needs in addressing crimesSeptember 17, 2014
If members of the Restorative Justice Coalition of West Michigan succeed, resolution of wrongful actions will call for the community to figure prominently right next to the person or people wronged and the person or people committing the wrong.
headlines Grand Rapids
- Attorneys commemorate signing of Constitution by educating students
- Duly Noted . . .
- New Americans Campaign celebrates citizenship by action on Citizenship Day
- Lawyer brings engineering expertise to practice in Intellectual Property
- Restorative Justice Coalition promotes balance of needs in addressing crimes
- NYC police to revise decoy purse operation to settle lawsuit
- Judge scolds BP for squeezing extra lines into brief
- Lawyers Defending Same-Sex Marriage Bans are on a Mission
- Grants Pay Lawyers to Represent Undocumented Children
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Able opponents trade arguments in high-stakes dispute over deadlines for filing class actions