Attorney's ArtPrize entry focuses on justice
Published: October 1, 2014
Attorney Ruth Tyszka chose to participate in creating a work for ArtPrize that is stunningly visual, and she is quite articulate about its meaning. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .October 1, 2014
The peer review group Super Lawyers has named Bloom Sluggett Morgan partners Cliff Bloom and Jeff Sluggett as Super Lawyers for the eighth year in a row, and partner Crystal Morgan as a Rising Star for the third time, each in the practice area of Government/Municipa
Opinion: The summer of our discontentOctober 1, 2014
headlines Grand Rapids
- Inspired by man who filed more than 120 lawsuits, Indiana Supreme Court sets pro se limits
- Have you ever had to break bad news to a client about a case? How did you handle it?
- Facebook Won't Easily Shake Private Messaging Suit
- Big Demands Against Samsung Could Come Back to Bite Apple
- Petition of the day
- Big payday for ex-college sports stars?