Newest district court judge will draw on her broad law practice
Published: November 26, 2014
Jennifer Faber has taken her place on the bench of the 61st District Court, bringing with her a history of diversified legal work and broad exposure to many areas of the law. [ More » ]
Duly Noted . . .November 26, 2014
Judge rules Michigan emergency manager lawsuit can proceedNovember 21, 2014
Critics of Michigan’s emergency manager law can challenge it as discrimination against blacks, a judge said Wednesday in allowing a lawsuit to move forward against an extraordinary tool used by Gov. Rick Snyder to try to fix the finances of poo
Flint native heads up law library tech servicesNovember 26, 2014
headlines Grand Rapids
- Fast-food sellers must list calories ‘clearly and conspicuously’ on menus within a year, FDA says
- Ever have an encounter with the police that influenced your view of law enforcement?
- In Ferguson, Justice Department is 'Last Game in Town'
- Skadden?s Senior Associate Bonuses Top the Market?For Now
- Mississippi, Arkansas same-sex marriage bans fall (UPDATED)
- Petition of the day