Duly Noted . . .
Published: January 23, 2015
Laura Genovich and Liza Moore were elected shareholders of Foster Swift Collins and Smith. [ More » ]
Court of Appeals upholds city's marijuana decriminalizationJanuary 23, 2015
In a Jan. 8 unpublished opinion, Court of Appeals Judges Mark Boonstra, Pat Donofrio, and Elizabeth Gleicher ruled to affirm 17th Circuit Court Judge Paul Sullivan’s opinion on the legality of the charter amendment to decriminalize marijuana possessi
Michigan Court of Appeals announces 50th Anniversary celebration, activitiesJanuary 23, 2015
Januar 12, 2015 marked the 50th Anniversary of the opening of the Michigan Court of Appeals. The 1963 Michigan Constitution created the Court as Michigan’s intermediate appellate court, serving between the trial benches and the Michigan Suprem
headlines Grand Rapids
- Should Google stop pointing out police cars to users of popular Waze traffic app?
- Posner ruling tosses Social Security judges’ grievance claim, compares them to assembly line workers
- How Bingham Failed: The Inside Story
- Latham, Littler Launch Back Office Operations
- Oklahoma takes next step on executions
- Breaking News