Grand Rapids Campus, Thomas M. Cooley Law School Open House, 4-7 p.m., 111 Commerce Ave. S.W. Cooley is again holding its open houses at which prospective students
can learn about admissions, financial aid, honors scholarships, career services, and more. Participants can speak with faculty, alumni, students, and staff; enjoy a mock class experience, and take a tour. Prospective students are welcome to visit more than one campus. The Lansing campus Open House takes place March 16 at 300 S. Capitol Ave.; Ann Arbor is March 7 at 3475 Plymouth Rd.; and the Auburn Hills campus, 4630 Featherstone. The open houses are free, but registration at cooley.edu is encouraged. For questions, please call the Admissions Office at (517) 371-5140, ext. 2244 or toll-free at 800-874-3511; or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
State Bar of Michigan (SBM) Real Property Law Section Winter Conference, Orlando FL -- “Redevelopment After the Great Recession, Lessons from the Sunshine & Great Lakes States,” at the Loews Portofino Bay Hotel, Universal Orlando Resort. Such topics as “Ghost Towns and Zoning Overhauls: Local Government Strategies for New Master Planning and Rezoning,” “Florida Snowbirds and Retirees: Issues Facing the Out of State Buyer,” and “Everything You Need to Know about the Michigan Construction Lien” will be featured. Registration fees are $470 for section members, $420 for section members attending for the first time, $550 for non-section members. Registration forms are available at http://www.michbar.org/realproperty/winterconf.cfm. For more information, call 248-644-7378.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Grand Rapids
- Attorneys commemorate signing of Constitution by educating students
- Duly Noted . . .
- New Americans Campaign celebrates citizenship by action on Citizenship Day
- Lawyer brings engineering expertise to practice in Intellectual Property
- Restorative Justice Coalition promotes balance of needs in addressing crimes
- NYC police to revise decoy purse operation to settle lawsuit
- Judge scolds BP for squeezing extra lines into brief
- En Banc Court May Call Foul on Bonds Conviction
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: Able opponents trade arguments in high-stakes dispute over deadlines for filing class actions