'Cooley for Kids Day'
Published: July 30, 2015
WMU Cooley Law School students, faculty and staff hosted nearly 500 students from Lansing Parks and Recreation at Cooley Law School Stadium for its 15th Annual ‘Cooley for Kids Day’ on July 22. [ More » ]
Paralegal Profile: Marlatt is secretary of the Lansing Chapter of NALSJuly 30, 2015
headlines Ingham County
- How should we regulate the ‘sharing economy’?
- US increasingly uses malware in law enforcement, expert says; should a warrant be required?
- Curtis Partners Help Secure Release of Israeli Spy
- ABA Panel: Better Student Debt Counseling Needed
- Symposium: Ideology, partisanship, and the new “one person, one vote” case
- U.S. appeals major insider trading case