ICBF gives to the community
Published: March 2, 2015
The Ingham County Bar Foundation was established in 2002 as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable corporation dedicated to support charitable organizations and events in honor of the legal profession. [ More » ]
Young: Judiciary supports Snyder's budgetMarch 2, 2015
In testimony Wednesday before House and Senate Appropriations Subcommittees, Michigan Supreme Court Chief Justice Robert P. Young, Jr. said that the state judiciary would accept its fair share of cuts.
Monday Profile: Casey ConklinMarch 2, 2015
Casey Conklin attended Potterville High School and went on to attend Michigan State University, where he graduated in 2004 with a degree in advertising. He then worked as a producer for local television station HOMTV.
headlines Ingham County
- Do you have a treasured keepsake in your office?
- Reed Elsevier is dismissed from suit claiming malware rerouted law firm website visitors
- The Top 50 Go-To Schools
- Love in Law: Two Legendary Lawyer Couples Talk Life and Love
- Afternoon round-up: Today’s argument in King v. Burwell
- A view from the Courtroom: Today’s oral argument