Just cause: Attorney assists clients through tough times
Published: April 28, 2016
Attorney Lisa Hagen always felt compelled to be in a practice that helps people. [ More » ]
Historical Society luncheon offers speakers of 'Supreme' interestApril 28, 2016
Speakers took two very different approaches at the Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society annual luncheon held April 14, but both succeeded in increasing the knowledge of the large crowd in attendance.
Back-to-backApril 25, 2016
Mindful Lawyering: Panel looks at the 'Ethics of Knowing When to Say No'April 25, 2016
Prominent attorney Reginald Turner, past president of the State Bar of Michigan, told law students and young attorneys that they need to keep an eye on their ethical compass as they step into the real world of practice and its occasional temptations.
headlines Ingham County
- Patricia Timmons-Goodson nominated for long-vacant seat on federal court bench
- Lawyers, judges and bar groups celebrate Law Day 2016 around the country
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- This week at the Court
- This week’s oral argument audio available on Oyez