Detroit's 'Big Bang'
Published: February 8, 2016
He was more than just a casual observer when "Detroit's decades-long slide toward oblivion crash-landed in our Bankruptcy Court on July 18, 2013 precisely at 4:06 p.m., spewing in its wreckage its retirees, employees, bond-holders, vendors and creditor [ More » ]
Mills joins Marcoux, Allen, Bower, Nichols & Kendall, P.C.February 8, 2016
Political passion . . .February 8, 2016
There can't be many University of Michigan students who have been up close and personal with members of the First Family let alone the "First Dog." But Seth Buchsbaum enjoyed that experience during a five-month spell in 2010 as an intern for th
headlines Jackson County
- Should all states adopt the Uniform Bar Examination?
- Judge wants to know why State Department missed the deadline for release of final Clinton emails
- Five Signs a Judge is Upset: Clinton Emails Edition
- Law Firm Leaders' Books of Business Lend Credibility
- Symposium: Back to immigration basics – Why the DAPA/DACA case is simpler than it seems
- Symposium: The government’s violation of the APA’s notice-and-comment requirements provides a simple solution to a thorny case