Chamber of Commerce 'Summer Road Trip'
Published: August 31, 2015
The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce hosted an Aug. 20 Business After Hours “Summer Road Trip” at the Commonwealth Commerce Center, 209 E. Washington Ave., Jackson. Participants grabbed a CCC “road map” and visited participatin [ More » ]
Attorney's first novel features psychopath as protagonistAugust 31, 2015
Helping hand . . .August 27, 2015
When Thomas Burke was a corrections officer at the Jackson prison, the courts and the Michigan Department of Corrections decided in 2004 to house youthful offenders as young as 14 in Cell Block 2 where Burke was assigned to work.
headlines Jackson County
- Petco won’t sell goldfish to Iranians and Persians on spring equinox, lawsuit says
- Salt Lake City firm Open Legal Services operates as a nonprofit, keeping hourly rates low
- Report: Revenue Grows By 4 Percent Among Am Law 100 Firms
- Judge to Decide the Fate of 'Deflategate'
- Tuesday round-up
- Kentucky clerk loses on same-sex marriage plea