Legal lovebirds . . .
Published: February 11, 2016
Attorneys Mark Jane and Heather Garvock are big believers in bar association activities – one such event brought the two of them together. [ More » ]
Thursday Profile: Kara HopeFebruary 11, 2016
'Making a Murderer'February 11, 2016
Dean Strang and Jerry Buting, former defense attorneys of convicted murderer Steven Avery – the subject of the controversial Netflix documentary series “Making a Murderer,” will come to Michigan next month for two appearances.
headlines Jackson County
- Tougher, simpler bar-passage requirements for law schools to be considered by ABA committee
- Aaron Sorkin will adapt ‘To Kill a Mockingbird’ for Broadway
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- MetLife Makes Case Against 'Too Big to Fail' Designation
- Symposium: United States v. Texas – The road to perpetual immigration gridlock?
- Thursday round-up