Published: July 2, 2015
Arthur Siegal, a partner with Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer, & Weiss in Southfield and chair of the firm’s Environmental Practice Group, recently gave a presentation about “Oil and Gas in Michigan” to the Washtenaw County Bar Association Rea [ More » ]
Troubled watersJuly 2, 2015
During prom and graduation season, high school students receive reminders about the perils of drinking and driving from national groups such as Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD) and Students Against Destructive Decisions (SADD).
Thursday Profile: Ken TablemanJuly 2, 2015
headlines Jackson County
- Should BigLaw firms be donating more of their record profits to legal aid?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- Dentons' Eye Still Wandering as McKenna Long Ties the Knot
- In This Alternative Universe, Harvard Law Ranks No. 1
- Wednesday round-up
- Independent redistricting commission survives challenge: In Plain English