Curtis & Curtis announces new named partner

prev
next

Brad Brelinski (right), has become a named partner at Curtis &?Curtis P.C., now named  Curtis, Curtis &?Brelinski, P.C. Brelinski is pictured with Managing Partner Phil Curtis.

Curtis & Curtis P.C., a law firm serving Jackson and surrounding communities for over 100 years, announced that attorney Brad A. Brelinski has become a named partner of the firm effective immediately. The firm will continue under the name of Curtis, Curtis & Brelinski, P.C.

Brelinski joined the firm as an associate in 2008, was elected a partner in 2010, and was elevated to a named partner in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced law with a commercial litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights firm in metro Detroit. He has been a licensed, practicing attorney in Michigan since 2005.

Brelinski was born and raised in the Jackson area, graduating from Hanover-Horton High School. He studied aviation at Jackson College, followed by an undergraduate degree in finance from Western Michigan University and his J.D. from Wayne State University Law School.

Managing partner Philip J. Curtis, in announcing the new name of the law firm his grandfather founded in Jackson in 1901, explained the reasons for the firm's decision to add Brelinski as a named partner - "Brad has shown from the beginning that he practices law the right way, by always putting clients first. He has a strong work ethic, his commitment to clients and the practice of law is unwavering, and I am honored to have him as a named partner in our firm.”

Curtis added: “With our new name and logo, we also decided it was the appropriate time to completely update our website to continually improve our client service.
With our new site, we can now provide frequent updates on changes in the law and recent case decisions. We strive to always keep our clients informed so they can make the best decision for their specific situation.” The website address remains www.curtiscurtislaw.com.

The firm was founded by former Jackson County Probate Court Judge George H. Curtis in 1901 in downtown Jackson, where it continues to provide legal services and client experiences to individuals, families and businesses throughout southern-Michigan from its office on the 15th floor of the Jackson County Tower Building. The firm’s team of five legal professionals has over 120 combined years of experience serving clients in the following areas of law: business/corporate; civil litigation & collections; employment law & benefits; estate planning; probate and trust administration and litigation; family law; real estate; and taxation.
 

Comments

  1. No comments
Sign in to post a comment »