International reach: Detroit Mercy Law professor a natural for 'dual-degree'
Published: February 11, 2016
Catherine Archibald has had an international flavor to her life from the start. [ More » ]
Water crisis in Flint draws multiple lawsuitsFebruary 11, 2016
DETROIT (AP) — One lawsuit seeks to replace lead-leaching water lines at no cost to customers. Another seeks money for thousands of Flint residents who unwittingly drank toxic water. A third complaint has been filed on behalf of people with Legionnaires&rsquo
Discussing Frank Lloyd WrightFebruary 11, 2016
- DOJ sues Ferguson one day after it sought changes in proposed policing pact
- Should all states adopt the Uniform Bar Examination?
- The Am Law 100 Early Numbers: Cooley's Revenue Up 14 Percent
- MetLife Makes Case Against 'Too Big to Fail' Designation
- New test on racial issue in redistricting (UPDATED)
- Symposium: Back to immigration basics – Why the DAPA/DACA case is simpler than it seems