Spotlight shines on scholarship winners
Published: April 16, 2014
The Women Lawyers Association of Michigan Foundation (WLAMF) recently hosted its 2014 Reception for Education and Community Leadership at the Local Kitchen & Bar in Ferndale. [ More » ]
Changing course Judge to direct school criminal justice programApril 16, 2014
Washtenaw County Circuit Judge Donald E. Shelton has been appointed associate professor and Director of the Criminal Justice Program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn pending approval by the board of regents.
Smartphone trial judge annoyed by phones in courtApril 16, 2014
So far one of the biggest problems for the federal judge overseeing a patent battle between the world’s largest smartphone makers isn’t about stolen ideas. It’s getting the roomful of smartphone devotees to turn off their devices.
- Fake child abduction could result in real charges, authorities say
- Former law firm CFO charged in $1.2B swindle is 18th to face a criminal case, feds say
- GM Car Owners Bring Class Action Over Fatality-Causing Ignition Defect
- Judge Awards Fees in Apple Warranty Litigation
- Judge nullifies strictest anti-abortion law
- Alito rejoins the Court in two cases