Splitting heirs: Public administrators help untangle probate issues
Published: November 21, 2014
As a Washtenaw County Public Administrator, Andrew Eggan recalls a case where he had to deal with a lawsuit against the estate for a claim of $10 million for alleged gold and silver mining operations. [ More » ]
Adoption Day observances on tap next weekNovember 21, 2014
Audit: Stores buying back lottery tickets from playersNovember 21, 2014
Some Michigan stores that sell lottery tickets are hitting the jackpot by buying winning tickets from desperate players at a discount, according to auditors who are urging a crackdown on the illegal practice.
- Early announcement of big year-end bonuses stuns Simpson Thacher associates
- House finally sues over implementation of health-care law; what actions are challenged?
- GM Ignition Defect Fund Seeing Few Eligible Claims
- Simpson Thacher Sets High Bar With Associate Bonuses
- This week at the Court
- January arguments, day by day