Red letter day: Judge to be saluted upon '90th'
Published: July 22, 2014
He may be approaching his 90th birthday, but there is still no pulling the wool over the eyes of Avern Cohn. [ More » ]
Bill ensures emails, photos won't die with youJuly 22, 2014
Test case on coins tries USAO's patienceJuly 22, 2014
Asked & Answered: A closer look at an exhibit honoring civil rights pioneersJuly 22, 2014
The artwork “A Garland of Praise Songs for Rosa Parks” honoring civil rights pioneer Rosa Parks and Judge Damon J. Keith was unveiled recently at Wayne State University Law School’s Damon J. Keith Center for Civil Rights.
- 6th Circuit says man can’t sue judge who had affair with his wife during child-support case
- YouTube restores video of protest at eviction lawyer’s seminar
- Appeals Courts Set Up Next Health Reform Fight for Justices
- Appeal Sought From NFL Concussion Settlement
- Petition of the day
- A rare call for a rehearing response