Understanding Michigan's Medicaid expansion
Published: March 7, 2014
The Macomb County Probate Bar Association recently held a seminar regarding upcoming changes in Michigan’s Medicaid Expansion Law. [ More » ]
County execs reject no-fault reform proposalMarch 7, 2014
Wayne, Oakland and Macomb county executives presented a united front earlier this week in opposing changes in the state’s no-fault auto insurance laws as recently proposed by Michigan House Speaker Rep. Jase Bolger, R-Marshall.
Court weighs class-action securities suits changeMarch 7, 2014
The Supreme Court on Wednesday seemed open to the possibility of making it harder for investors to join together to sue corporations for securities fraud — but maybe not as hard as companies that have to defend such lawsuits would like.
Wayne Law prof awarded $250K research grantMarch 7, 2014
- 50 years after New York Times v. Sullivan, do courts still value journalists’ watchdog role?
- Discarded Starbucks cup puts police on trail of suspect
- Dewey Drama: Indictments, Arraignments and More
- Judge Scraps Apple's Bid to Block Samsung Sales
- Petition of the day
- Argument recap: Justices not quite ready to jettison landmark securities decision, seeking middle ground