A Homecoming: Best-selling novelist returns to hit series in 'Gone Again'
Published: April 29, 2016
New York Times best-selling novelist James Grippando says his latest novel “Gone Again” (HarperCollins, $26.99) is a homecoming for criminal defense attorney Jack Swyteck, his hero of 12 novels. [ More » ]
In presidential legal fee race, Trump beats HillaryApril 29, 2016
Historical Society luncheon offers speakers of 'Supreme' interestApril 22, 2016
Speakers took two very different approaches at the Michigan Supreme Court Historical Society annual luncheon last Thursday, but both succeeded in increasing the knowledge of the large crowd in attendance.
- A Homecoming: Best-selling novelist returns to hit series in 'Gone Again'
- In presidential legal fee race, Trump beats Hillary
- Historical Society luncheon offers speakers of 'Supreme' interest
- MAY IT PLEASE THE PALATE: "The Art of Making Bread"
- NALS of Michigan swears in first male president, a Grand Rapidian
- You don’t need unwitting party for conspiracy conviction, SCOTUS says
- Colorado Supreme Court overturns fracking bans enacted by cities
- Supreme Court Apt to Tinker With Patent Damages
- When a Founder Talks (or Acts) Out of School
- Tuesday round-up
- Opinion analysis: Federal conspiracy law reaches persons who agree to obtain secret kickbacks from a member of the conspiracy