Attorneys display their inner rock stars for West Michigan Justice Foundation
Published: February 28, 2014
Every couple of years, Grand Rapids attorneys give ample evidence of their willingness to put it all out there to raise funds for the West Michigan Justice Foundation at the Just Lips Celebrity Lip Sync event. [ More » ]
Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution InstituteFebruary 28, 2014
The thirteenth annual Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Institute, “Advanced Skill Building for Today’s ADR Professional,” will be held March 13 at The Inn at St. John’s in Plymouth, Michigan, from 7:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Trusted court adviser to leave her state postFebruary 21, 2014
As a former member of the fourth estate, Marcia McBrien has long held an appreciation for those who deal with deadlines for a living, particularly in her role as Public Information Officer for the Michigan Supreme Court over the past 12 years.
Michael J. Flynn, attorney and theologian, inducted into Workers' Compensation Hall of FameFebruary 21, 2014
A reception held at Boyne Mountain in 2013 honored attorney Michael Flynn when he was nominated and selected by his peers in the State Bar Workers’ Compensation Council for induction into the Workers’ Compensation Hall of Fame.
- Attorneys display their inner rock stars for West Michigan Justice Foundation
- Advanced Negotiation and Dispute Resolution Institute
- Michael J. Flynn, attorney and theologian, inducted into Workers' Compensation Hall of Fame
- Trusted court adviser to leave her state post
- In memoriam: Richard C. Lague, Esquire 1942-2014
- Florida warning-shot bill advances in state senate
- Want a backyard shooting range? Florida law makes it easy
- Dewey Drama: Indictments, Arraignments, and More
- Judge Scraps Apple's Bid to Block Samsung Sales
- Petition of the day
- Opinion analysis: Clear statement ruling in investor-state arbitration case leaves open question on U.S. bilateral treaties