State of the Court presented by Federal Bar
Published: October 8, 2015
The Federal Bar Association (FBA), Eastern District of Michigan Chapter, kicked off its 2015-2016 luncheon series with the annual “State of the Court Luncheon” on Thursday, September 24 [ More » ]
Center to mark milestone of '25 years of Resolution'October 8, 2015
More than three decades have passed since two task forces, one appointed by Michigan lawmakers, and the other by the State Bar of Michigan, undertook an effort to explore options to traditional judicial processes.
Oakland County wins financial reporting awardOctober 8, 2015
Oakland County has won the Award of Excellence for its Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR) from the Government Finance Officers Association of the United States and Canada (GFOA) for 18 years running.
headlines Oakland County
- Jury awards $1.6 million in bellwether case claiming DuPont contaminated Ohio River
- Appeals court will review allegations that Texas Gov. Rick Perry tried to coerce Travis County DA
- Round One Goes to Dewey & LeBoeuf Defendants
- EA Takes Right-of-Publicity Case to Supreme Court
- Thursday round-up
- Argument analysis: Kansas inmates find skeptical audience at the Court