The Karen McDonald for Circuit Court Judge Committee recently announced multiple ways for the public to follow the campaign through social media. McDonald is running to replace the retiring Edward Sosnick.
CYBERSPACE SIGHTING: Karen McDonald for Circuit Court Judge Committee unveils web presence
The McDonald campaign committee has created a website located at www.karenmcdonaldforjudge.com, a Facebook page at www.faceboook.com/karenmcdonaldforjudge, and a Twitter feed @KMcDonald4Judge.
Additionally, the campaign can be reached via email at Karen@karenmcdonaldforjudge.com or by calling (248) 202-4693.
“I want Oakland County residents to know I am accessible to them. I encourage them to follow my campaign and to contact me with any questions or concerns they may have,” McDonald said.
In recent weeks, the McDonald campaign committee announced a 29-member finance committee. Among McDonald’s finance committee members are Van E. Conway, David Farbman, Phillip Wm. Fischer, Ira Jaffe and Thomas Van Dusen.
McDonald is a partner with the law firm Jaffe, Raitt, Heuer, & Weiss, where she practices family law. She is also a former Oakland County prosecutor. In prosecuting child sexual assault cases, McDonald had a perfect 100% jury trial conviction rate.
CommentsSign in to post a comment »
headlines Oakland County
- Former TV judge goes to jail: Contempt term went from 1 day to 5 days as Joe Brown kept talking
- StarKist settlement offers a bonanza for tuna lovers: $25 refund or $50 in tuna
- Ex-Dewey & LeBoeuf Leaders Move to Toss Charges as Prosecution Rests
- NLRB Franchise Ruling Could Reshape Fast-Food Industry
- Same-sex marriage issue returns to the Court (FURTHER UPDATED)
- Court now can ban protests on its threshold