The Environmental Law Section of the State Bar of Michigan along with the Federal Bar Association, Eastern District of Michigan, Environmental Law Section will present a Summer Program on Friday, Aug. 3, from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Damon J. Keith Center, Wayne State University Law School, 471 W. Palmer in Detroit
The program will feature updates on many important environmental law issues including:
* Great Lakes Water Issues with Nick Schroeck.
* Review of the D.C. Circuit's Decision in Coalition for Responsible Regulation et al. v. EPA Greenhouse Gas Rule with S. Lee Johnson.
* Hydraulic Fracturing in Michigan with Thomas Cmar, Harold R. Fitch, and Lawrence M. Elkus.
* Keynote speaker Susan Hedman, administrator, EPA Region 5 Office in Chicago.
* Riverwalk Event Bike Tour (comfortable clothing recommended).
Cost, which includes lunch, is $25; no charge for students or government employees.
Register online at www.michbar.org/environmental.
For additional information, contact Section Administrator Joan O'Sullivan at email@example.com or (248) 884-1517.
Published: Tue, Jul 31, 2012