Federal judge receives IP award
Published: October 12, 2015
For a jurist who has received “multiple” awards from various bar associations over the course of his 36-year career on the federal bench, U.S. District Judge Avern Cohn admits to being “deeply appreciative and highly honored” to [ More » ]
Monday Profile: Pamela DaviesOctober 12, 2015
Groundbreaker: Judge recounts highlights of her careerOctober 12, 2015
Judge Navi Pillay, the former UN High Commissioner on Human Rights, highlighted key moments from her extraordinary career during a speech at Michigan Law and said the failure of countries to protect the human rights of their citizens is among the cause
headlines Washtenaw County
- Self-described drunken driver live-streams video while behind wheel and is charged with DUI
- Donald Trump campaign is once again targeted for song use; is Ascap license enough?
- Lawyers Demand VW Buy Back Polluting Cars
- Study: Juvenile Life Sentences on the Decline
- Event announcement in New York City
- Argument analysis: A barrier to deciding juvenile sentencing issue?