Published: March 2, 2015
Deirdre Madden originally planned on entering politics, but her career path led her to serve as coordinator of the Washtenaw County Mental Health Treatment Court at the 15th District Court in Ann Arbor. [ More » ]
Monday Profile: Eric SchneidewindMarch 2, 2015
Eric Schneidewind was born and raised in Dearborn, and earned his bachelor degree in social sciences at the University of California-Berkeley in the 1960s. He returned to Michigan to earn his law degree at the University of Michigan Law School in 1970. &nbs
U-M campus to host criminal justice programsMarch 2, 2015
The Criminal Justice Program at the University of Michigan-Dearborn will present “Diversity and Justice: Conversations during Criminal Justice Month,” with three programs held March 2, 3 and 4, from 6-8:30 each evening in the Social Science
Spectrum Fellowship helps make summer dreams a realityFebruary 26, 2015
When Henry Grix and Howard Israel created the Spectrum Fund in 2011, the goal was to provide fellowships and scholarships to enable Michigan Law students who are passionate about LGBT equality to pursue research, impact litigation, and do policy work.
headlines Washtenaw County
- Federal court issues injunction to lift Nebraska’s same-sex marriage ban
- Traffic stops by Ferguson cops are expected to be targeted in Justice Department report
- The Top 50 Go-To Schools
- Love in Law: Two Legendary Lawyer Couples Talk Life and Love
- Independent redistricting commission in jeopardy? Today’s oral argument in Plain English
- Argument preview: Hotel guest registers and the Fourth Amendment – harder than it looks?