Asked and Answered . . .
Published: April 16, 2015
Owner of Les Go Social Media Marketing and Training, Leslie McGraw is a multimedia content strategist who helps lawyers understand, market, and use social media to their advantage. [ More » ]
Celebration. . .April 16, 2015
The Washtenaw County Veterans Recovery Court held a graduation ceremony on April 1 in the Ann Arbor Justice Center. Judge Christopher Easthope, who started the program two years ago, oversaw the proceedings, that included Judge Joseph Burke, Washtenaw Count
A poolside speech proved to be a test of election faithApril 16, 2015
Bill Schuette, Michigan’s term-limited attorney general, isn’t one to shy away from a tough fight, vigorously defending the gay marriage ban that state voters approved by a 59 percent margin a decade ago.
headlines Washtenaw County
- Smartwatches and other wearables can enhance the practice of law, attorneys say.
- Automation may dull brain skills, author Nicholas Carr warns Techshow
- King & Spalding Snags Pair of McDermott Litigators
- Police: DLA Lawyer Killed After Craigslist Connection
- Petition of the day
- Argument preview: The tricky mens rea requirements for federal narcotics cases