MAJ Winter Meeting
Published: February 22, 2024
The Michigan Association for Justice conducted its 2024 Winter Meeting on Thursday and Friday, January 25-26, at the Four Points by Sheraton in Novi.
The stuff of spy novels? IP attorney dives into submarine trademark filings to impede top-secret business ventures from surfacingFebruary 22, 2024In an era of widespread access to information, business secrecy has become an utmost priority for companies—but also a near impossibility, according to Julie A. Greenberg, a partner at intellectual property specialty law firm Fishman Stewart PLLC.
SAGE Award recognizes Michigan Law Professor Roseanna Sommers’ work at the intersection of law and psychologyFebruary 22, 2024The Society of Personality and Social Psychology has recognized Michigan Law Professor Roseanna Sommers for her interdisciplinary work examining legal concepts such as consent, autonomy, and moral responsibility.
headlines Ingham County
- MAJ Winter Meeting
- The stuff of spy novels? IP attorney dives into submarine trademark filings to impede top-secret business ventures from surfacing
- Moore announces campaign for 15th District Court
- SAGE Award recognizes Michigan Law Professor Roseanna Sommers’ work at the intersection of law and psychology
- Health Law Panel
- Controversial qualified immunity doctrine faces tests in Louisiana
- Judge says he misperceived interaction at bar event as flirting, leading him to touch lawyer’s ‘lower hamstring’
- Court-appointed lawyers are victims of stolen check schemes, prosecutors say; 6 people charged
- A few partners leave Cravath despite changes that generate more money for superstars
- From Generative AI to Revenue Drivers: Insights from the LawPay and MyCase ‘Legal Industry Report 2024’
- Judge faces potential discipline for allowing secretary to work remotely