Annual Tulane Football Negotiation Competition showcases Wayne Law talent
Published: February 22, 2024
The 10th Annual Tulane Professional Football Negotiation Competition (TPFNC), held on January 26th and 27th, 2024, at Tulane University in New Orleans, Louisiana, drew in 48 teams from 35 different law schools and featured approximately 30 judges.
MSU Law hosts successful Recruitment FairFebruary 22, 2024On Friday, Feb. 2, MSU College of Law held its annual recruitment fair, where students across all class levels within the law school interacted with various law firms and employers looking to hire summer interns and recent graduates.
Michigan Republicans plan dueling conventions for presidential nomination as turmoil continuesFebruary 22, 2024Michigan Republicans’ clash over leadership of their state party could mean dueling presidential nominating conventions will take place March 2, even though the national Republican Party has said members properly removed former chair Kristina Karamo.
25 years of employee benefits: A look back at mission-driven cases that changed the lawFebruary 22, 2024Years of writing and grammar classes taught me to never begin a paragraph with the word, “I.” That lesson has stuck with me not only in writing, but also as a subtle reminder to go about life with an abiding sense of humility.
- Annual Tulane Football Negotiation Competition showcases Wayne Law talent
- MSU Law hosts successful Recruitment Fair
- Michigan Republicans plan dueling conventions for presidential nomination as turmoil continues
- 25 years of employee benefits: A look back at mission-driven cases that changed the law
- Daily Briefs
- Controversial qualified immunity doctrine faces tests in Louisiana
- Judge says he misperceived interaction at bar event as flirting, leading him to touch lawyer’s ‘lower hamstring’
- Court-appointed lawyers are victims of stolen check schemes, prosecutors say; 6 people charged
- A few partners leave Cravath despite changes that generate more money for superstars
- From Generative AI to Revenue Drivers: Insights from the LawPay and MyCase ‘Legal Industry Report 2024’
- Judge faces potential discipline for allowing secretary to work remotely