Long-time 52-3 District Court judge to retire
Published: February 29, 2024
52-3 District Court Judge Julie Nicholson announced Tuesday that she is retiring after more than 27 years on the bench effective April 1.
Know Your Rights Day honored with Excellence in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion AwardFebruary 29, 2024Michigan State University College of Law students Valerie Uduji and Joshua Cambri, and Professor Nancy Costello accepted the Excellence in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Award for their work participating in Know Your Rights Day at the DEI award ceremony held at the MSU Kellogg Center on Feb. 9, 2024.
ABA issues ethics guidance on how disqualification rules apply to current, former public lawyersFebruary 29, 2024The American Bar Association Standing Committee on Ethics and Professional Responsibility released a formal opinion today that provides guidance on how disqualification rules apply to both current and former government lawyers under the ABA Model Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Long-time 52-3 District Court judge to retire
- Know Your Rights Day honored with Excellence in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Award
- More than 100K voters pick ‘uncommitted’ over Biden - does that matter for November?
- ABA issues ethics guidance on how disqualification rules apply to current, former public lawyers
- Daily Briefs
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment