Moore announces campaign for 15th District Court
Published: February 22, 2024
Ann Arbor attorney Kerene Moore, a former elected member of the Ann Arbor Library Board of Trustees, has announced her candidacy for the 15th District Court.
ABA Impact Report details 2023 achievementsFebruary 22, 2024The recently released ABA Impact Report, compiled by the Rule of Law Initiative and Center for Public Interest Law, describes a wide range of tangible ways the ABA has helped its members use the power of law to advance the legal profession’s pursuit for justice in the United States and throughout the world.
The stuff of spy novels? IP attorney dives into submarine trademark filings to impede top-secret business ventures from surfacingFebruary 22, 2024In an era of widespread access to information, business secrecy has become an utmost priority for companies—but also a near impossibility, according to Julie A. Greenberg, a partner at intellectual property specialty law firm Fishman Stewart PLLC.
Night of Distinction honors Community Award winnersFebruary 15, 2024The Jackson County Chamber of Commerce Night of Distinction (Annual Meeting) offers members and the community the opportunity to pause and reflect on what another year with the Chamber has meant for them and the Jackson community.
headlines Jackson County
- Controversial qualified immunity doctrine faces tests in Louisiana
- Judge says he misperceived interaction at bar event as flirting, leading him to touch lawyer’s ‘lower hamstring’
- Court-appointed lawyers are victims of stolen check schemes, prosecutors say; 6 people charged
- A few partners leave Cravath despite changes that generate more money for superstars
- From Generative AI to Revenue Drivers: Insights from the LawPay and MyCase ‘Legal Industry Report 2024’
- Judge faces potential discipline for allowing secretary to work remotely