Sponsored by Experience Jackson, Jackson becomes a certified AbleVu Accessible City
Published: February 29, 2024
Jackson County is making significant strides towards becoming a more accessible and inclusive city, thanks to the generous sponsorship by Experience Jackson.
MSU College of Law hosts ‘Lawyers without Rights’ art exhibitionFebruary 29, 2024The ‘Lawyers without Rights’ exhibition at MSU College of Law consists of 25 panels telling the story of how many German Jewish lawyers and judges were expunged from office and the German Federal Bar during the Third Reich.
A parade gives way to another round of violenceFebruary 29, 2024Just days after the University of Michigan football team won the national title on January 8, some lifelong friends and I decided to bask in the glory a bit more by attending the championship parade down State Street in Ann Arbor, braving below-zero wind chills as we stood in snow banks to salute our conquering heroes.
headlines Jackson County
- Sponsored by Experience Jackson, Jackson becomes a certified AbleVu Accessible City
- MSU College of Law hosts ‘Lawyers without Rights’ art exhibition
- Human Trafficking Commission conducts first meeting of 2024
- A parade gives way to another round of violence
- Moore announces campaign for 15th District Court
- Partner ran office ‘like a toxic boys club locker room,’ fired Thompson Hine lawyer alleges
- Longtime civil rights advocate Emmet Bondurant will receive this year’s ABA Medal
- Is SCOTUS making it harder to teach constitutional law? Profs ‘depleted’ and taken aback by ‘velocity’ of change
- ‘Known Christian conservative’ judge says his ouster over sexual assault reversal was ‘total political hit job’
- What’s new in document automation for lawyers?
- Only 1 out of 5 defendants in this Mississippi county get court-appointed lawyers before indictment