NORTH CANTON, Ohio (AP) — A northeastern Ohio man has been reunited with his car after it was reported stolen more than 30 years ago.
The (Canton) Repository reports that 52-year-old Ron Reolfi bought the 1968 Chevrolet Camaro for around $600 when he was 19.
The North Canton man last saw the car on Oct. 24, 1981. He parked it outside a grocery store where he worked, and it was gone 20 minutes later.
Reolfi says he thought he’d never see it again.
He says someone in Maryland sold the car to a person in Delaware. Authorities were then alerted that it had been stolen.
Reolfi’s dad, whose name was on the title, received an email last year with a photo of the vehicle.
Reolfi says recovering the car was “really emotional” for him.
- Posted October 26, 2015
- Tweet This | Share on Facebook
Man reunites with stolen Camaro after 30 years
headlines Macomb
headlines National
- Play-Based Learning: Can simulation games help lawyers learn management and business development skills?
- ACLU and BigLaw firm use ‘Orange is the New Black’ in hashtag effort to promote NY jail reform
- Court orders hospital to resume gender-affirming care for transgender kids
- Netflix’s ‘The Lincoln Lawyer’ will rest his case at end of season 5
- Woman gives birth during arraignment in NYC courtroom
- SCOTUS will examine scope of Title IX protections and whether civil rights law covers work bias claims




